
I loved all of the colorful homes. Very cheery! (Burano)

Gorgeous Burano.

Courtney's class in front of a blown glass creation in Murano. Murano is famous for it's beautiful glass, vases, necklaces, ect.

Burano island is known for it's lace.

Murano glass displayed in the center piazza.

Bridge in Murano. Notice Courtney's necklace; a souvenir.

Blurry picture of the glass demonstration we saw.

Off the boat in Burano.

I told Courtney to pick her favorite color of house. Giallo it is! The laundry hanging to dry is a very common site in Italia.

Courtney and her best friend Austin; a bridge in Burano.

Burano is known for it's colorful houses.

Beautiful girl, beautiful view; Burano.

Right off the train with umbrellas in tow. Right behind them is the Grand Canal in Venice.

Cruising down the Grand Canal in Venezia (Venice).

Hanging out with friends on the water taxi.

View of Burano from water taxi.
1 comment:
That looks so fun...I've always wanted to visit Venice and ride in a gondola. Do real people do that? I love the colors of the buildings too. What a cool fieldtrip. Rebecca
Post a Comment